Wednesday 3 May 2017

Weeks 3-5 ish.. a child moving out.. two others running for charity

So our form still hadn't been released so I can't bid on houses..
I have e-mailed all the councillors (and anyone with a birmingham council e-mail address, and the mo.. with no reply.. (Except for one I had one asking someone else to look into it but nothing for a week!)  so five weeks now and not even able to bid on a property!


We printed off some St. George's day resources (yes I bought the printer with me!) and made some posters etc..  the 7 yo found the idea of someone rescuing you fascinating.. as far as she's concerned her brothers, dad, uncle Ian, and Sam will save her from everything!

Out door lock still isn't working... but we get around it..

Our oldest child has left us..  he's found a flat with someone he works with..  whilst I appreciate he's old enough, works etc.. this is something I don't think I will forgive 'the process/system' for.. (and anyone who knows me will know that's huge for me). This process has broken my Close knot family apart..  he now living miles away and by our hotel rules can't visit! (We have good hotel staff though that had let him up) I think sharing a bed with his brother proved to much!

I rang the council..  to find the phone lines have been suspended due to the amount of calls!! So we have to e-mail them again!

Which is fine but no one replies...


Two of the children did the 10k birmingham run .. 55 mins and 58 mins.. we are so proud of them!!  They  still try to raise money for a charity they believe in rather than feel sorry for themselves!    I tried to tag our Lord Mayor in a post but for some reason my phone wouldn't allow it!


We then had a fire... just past midnight the alarms went off.. intermittently to start.. but (paranoid mom) something didn't sit right so on investigation the corridor (three fire doors from us, one from our child) is full of smoke..  so knocking the child out of bed (he would sleep through anything) and coming back to our room  we ring reception to find the kitchen is on fire.. but all sorted and. We don't need to evacuate..  (the child is 20!)

So now we have one kitchen between lots and lots of people... for a few days! Then the kitchens will only be open 7am-9 pm..

So it's an interesting few weeks..  i will have to find how to add pics and the stuff we are doing with the girls..  please share as widely as possible x we need a home xx  but there's to many children in these places and unless someone speaks it will stay under the carpet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment