Wednesday 3 May 2017

Some bits I missed..

Hillcrest girls school have been amazing!  It was suggested I asked for help (I'm not good at this bit!) as the girls only ever had one uniform (I washed daily)   So I did.. they took her  to Clive marks and bought, trousers, shirts, blazer, pe t shirt.. much more than planned! I was hoping for a couple of shirtsfrom lost property!  They truly have been what a school should be in the way of support I will never thank them enough.

Caron at the ladywood project.. offers so much support without realising it! All through this process I know they have my Back and I do believe always will. But their funding keeps being cut!

I had an appointment at money advice..  imagine being in here and having less than a week to leave.. with no beds cooker etc..we were told   no one will help until we have an address.. that's daft and don't know how it needs sorting!

And pics. I don't know how! But will work it out..  its been a tough day x and that will come tomorrow!  Thanks xx



No comments:

Post a Comment